Wax Selection – Leaders in Pharma, Biotech & MedTech Recruitment
Are you truly making a difference?
This is the mantra for our client who focuses on developing innovative therapies for people coping with serious diseases the world over.
If you would consider yourself to be an expert on NHS funding and access policies and have a broad background in developing and executing strategic commissioning and access plans at a National level for highly specialised products, then we would like to speak with you.
Our client is a global biotechnology company with over 40 years of heritage working across multiple specialist therapy areas.
Ideally, we are looking for somebody with a background in developing and executing market access strategies for biologic products , and who is capable of working efficiently in a cross-functional matrix environment.
You do not need to have HEOR experience, however, working knowledge of budget impact modelling would be advantageous.
– Highly visible position working a priority area of the business
– Autonomous position reporting into an incredibly seasoned and empowering industry expert
– Collaborative and innovation focussed business environment
– Industry leading salary and benefits package with a big focus on wellness.
– Initial telephone interview with us on application, if you decide you would like to proceed further, we would submit your details to the hiring manager for review
– The second stage would be a relatively informal first stage interview with the hiring manager to ascertain fit both sides
– If you are still interested, and the hiring manager agrees! There will be an HR interview along with a structured assessment process which will include a variety of stakeholders from the business – it is likely that the process will extend into January 2018. However, our client is keen to close the position down within the next 4-6 weeks.
To discuss this position in detail or for any further information, please contact Wax Selection on 0844 8009021.